Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to Katsepy

Ready, set, go...deconsolidate! After three weeks of 'wait-and-see' mode, I'm FINALLY heading back to Katsepy tomorrow! The situation in Madagascar has calmed and remains safe in most regions, so PC is hopefully here to stay. With wisely heightened security and renewed resolve to help a country even more in need, we head back to site. There is much more to report about the last three weeks, but I'm afraid that will take some processing first...so expect more news next interneting. But continue to know that I am safe, staying positive and ready to resettle at home, rebuild relationships in my community and get back to work. Thank you for all the positive emails, calls, and thoughts. You are all sending me absolutely too much love :), so I guess I'll just have to share the excess with my PC friends who have shared this most frustrating and challenging rollercoaster experience with me and with my community whose challenges are not over yet. I love you all so much!

And Happy Valentine's Day,
Tara Magnolia

PS...I was able to pick up packages today at the post office...thank you Dad and Maria, Grandma and Grandpa K and Kurt and Gretchen. It anyone is thinking about sending a package in the next couple weeks, hold off...I need to change my address due to corruptness. Bummer, eh? But other than that...awesome goodies, you guys rock!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Tara,

Glad to hear you're headed back to your little village! Did you ever receive a package from Allison and I?